The RGPD is the General Regulation on Data Protection. The purpose of this regulation is to strengthen the rights of individuals and to empower those who process personal data.
In order to guarantee a total protection of your personal data , new things will be put in place:
- DPIA (Data Protection Impact Assessment). This is the implementation of an impact analysis on the protection of data. Each time we receive personal data, we will analyze the risks to your privacy. The discussion of the risks mentioned in this fact sheet is used to feed into the risk assessment component of the impact assessment. The risk study makes it possible to determine the security measures to put in place.
Data Portability: You have the right to recover your data, provided in a reusable form. This new right allows a person to retrieve the data they have provided in an easily reusable form and, if necessary, to transfer them to a third party. The aim here is to give people control over their data, and to partially compensate for the asymmetry between the controller and the person concerned.
- Your data will be archived safely. Archives must be secure, especially if the archived data is sensitive data or data that could have serious impacts on the data subjects.
- You have a right to compensation for material or moral damage resulting from a violation of this regulation.
To guarantee the protection of your personal data, all technical and operational measures will be implemented. Your personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee you appropriate security and confidentiality.
- In case of security breaches, we will notify you of a notification
- Opting Out: http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/).
We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.
See details – https://celestedeprovence.fr/pages/privacy-policy
We wish to hold with our customers a relationship of trust of the most optimal. Your data will be used with your permission and you can modify or delete it at any time.